- Saturday, October 28th
- 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Non-Members: General Admission is $14 for adults, $12 for kids 4-12, and 3 and under are FREE.
- Members are FREE!
Join the Burpee Museum for a fun, spooky Halloween party!
Join us on October 28th from 5 pm to 8 pm for an evening event with drinks, Dinos, and dead things! Enjoy learning about skulls, skins, and bones, and even get a chance to dissect something! What a great way to kick off your Halloween weekend with a haunted home and museum full of cool dead stuff!
- Science Demonstrations, experiments, dissections, and glowing nature!
- Amazing Animals & Plants: Burpee is a library of dead leaves, reptiles, dinosaurs, and so much more. Explore with us!
- Bones & Fossils: Don’t mind us…we have been dead for a long time!
Stations that will beguile you:
- Creatures of the Night – Vampire Bat Skull
- Lung inflation
- Paper skull construction
- Haunted Graveyard
- Exploration of bones and more BONES!
- Mad Scientist Lab
- Paper skull
- Cash Bar – Specialty Cocktails
Enjoy museum-wide special displays from the art of taxidermy to eyeball dissection! Wander into the Haunted Graveyard and find your lost friends armed with a flashlight. What better way to kick off your Halloween weekend than with a haunted home and museum full of cool dead stuff?
*For Halloween Daytime fun for the kids, check out Scary Science Treats on October 28th, 12 pm to 5 pm!
Find out for yourself if it is really “haunted.”
Walk through her home and hear the family stories!
Taxidermy & Dissection
Learn how we preserve our precious dead things!